Things I think are the Best! For a Healthy Smile of course!

  • Reach Flossers
  • Braun, (not Sonicare) Electric Toothbrushes
  • ACT Daily Fluoride Rinse
  • Night White Teeth Bleaching Gel

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Houston, Tanya has " blogspot"!

Okay friends I am officially trying to "blog". This could take a while, we'll see how it goes. Let me introduce my title. As most of you know, I have taken the leap away from Dental Hygiene Practice, well not my own of course, but that of others. As of now, I am thoroughly enjoying the break, which may end up being much more than a break. Hence the time to "blog".
It has been a few weeks since I have had to say over 200 times a day, "open, turn toward me, spit, close, swallow....", and I don't miss it a bit. Although, being true to my desire for the oral health of mankind, and low caries rates in all of my friends' children, I will probably find a way to pass on dental facts, motivation, and beneficial product information to you all. Look in one of my side columns for your dental advice of the day, month....So, I won't be completely abandoning my professional beliefs and values.
If I can figure out a way to get some photos on this page that should liven things up a bit. Also, I will work on my friends list and all that good stuff. I'm off to figure that out for now. Okay, here are some photos. My cousin Damon's deployment to Iraq, he is already home safe and sound but we are so proud of him we have to post his photo, also Christmas 2007 and Skiing, skating and tubing in Utah with family 2006.



2 comments:

Jeremy said...

Nice first post. Welcome to blogspot!

sara said...

hey there. just found your link on jeremy & lisa's blog. i'll be checking back to stay up to date on the life of this "retired" hygienist!